The ArcelorMittal online recruitment platform has been developed in-house. It is an integrated web-based solution which allows hiring managers to post open positions and enables candidates to easily browse available vacancies across businesses, functions and countries.
The online recruitment platform is available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Romanian.
- Coordinate development of business rules and design of functionalities based on business requests
- Implement and deploy the e-resourcing solution globally
- Continuous improvement of e-resourcing solution to match business needs
- Support the change management aspects linked to the e-resourcing solution: helpdesk, training, rules of the game, policies and process.
Online recruitment platform principles
The following principles have been agreed by the HR leadership team in order to increase clarity and transparency:
- All roles up to and including manager level positions are to be advertised on the online recruitment platform. General manager roles are to be advertised at the discretion of the perimeter.
- Ideally, internal applicants should inform their line manager that they are applying for another role internally. In addition, the host HR will communicate with the applicant's home HR once the applicant has been through a successful first interview.
- The applicant's line manager does not have the right to veto the application to move to another business unit. The veto right can only exercised by an executive vice president of ArcelorMittal.
- Once an internal applicant has secured a role in another business unit, they should not be requested to wait for an unreasonable length of time before the transfer is made (i.e. certainly not longer than their notice period).
- Timely and appropriate responses to all internal and external applicants.