Wire for technical springs
Two specialized mills
WireSolutions’ product range for the spring wire market is produced in two specialized mills: ArcelorMittal Bourg-en-Bresse and ArcelorMittal Manois (France). Our mills offer you the complete range of high carbon wires for technical springs and formed parts (static and dynamic applications).
- Phosphate coated wires (ph) from Ø 0.20 to 22.00 mm
- Our wires are produced according to EN 10270-1 09/2001 SL, SM, DM, SH & DH qualities.
- Specific characteristics can be offered; please contact us.
- Dynamic or static springs for various automotive applications.
- Industrial overhead door springs and residential garage door springs.
- Agricultural springs.
- Compression, extension and torsion springs
- Formed parts