An organic coated product that combines unique aesthetic appearance with flexibility
Granite® Cloudy Terracotta
Granite® Cloudy is the product that gives metallic roofs a traditional appearance
Granite® Cloudy is part of our new Nature range of organic coated products, which are completely free of environmentally harmful chromates (hexavalent chromium and heavy metals), whether in surface treatments or in primer and finishing coats of paint.
ArcelorMittal’s Granite® Cloudy range offers you:
- Five extremely durable products with contrasting colours that are stable over time:
- Anticato: a dark brown that gives an attractive depth to the roof
- Anticato Light: a light brown alternative to Anticato
- Terracotta: a beige rose that gives a luminous, warm radiance
- Green & Red: warm and attractive colours
- An automatic guarantee against corrosion and any peeling of the coating for up to 10 years, depending on the external environment
- A flexible 35 micron paint system specially developed to resist, without sustaining any damage, the most extreme deep-drawn
profiles for both traditional Roman and contemporary roofing tiles
Granite® Cloudy can be used for external building applications: roofing and accessories.
Granite® Cloudy can be processed by cold forming and deep drawing without damaging the top surface, and can be joined using techniques such as clinching, riveting and adhesive bonding. Its unique flexibility allows sophisticated and bold designs.
Granite® Cloudy Red
Granite® Cloudy Green